Wednesday 6 June 2012

It's time! 10 Questions with

Well well well, who do we have here? It's of course Giulia Stefani, the leader of the pack, vocalist extraordinaire. She has more lung capacity than a hundred Olympic swimmers put together. Aside from that interesting fact which I just invented, she remains a little on the mysterious side. That was until her urge for exploration and wonder lead her down a dark path and in to our lap. Never mess around with mirrors, especially those which can distort reality, space and time. Doing so may land you in the deepest darkest depths of nothingness, otherwise known as, The Raven's Shadow. We began to pick at her mind. She offered some resistance but what use is a supersonic cry in a vast sea of emptiness? This is what she had to say in response to our questions.


1.Describe yourself in 5 words


Woman, man, liberal, introvert, funny.


2. If you were an animal which one would it be and why?

If I could choose, I'd be a cat: free, lazy and opportunist.


3. So you are walking in a desert, dehydrated and tired with no sign of life around you, but you MAY be close to some civilisation. A wise man appears and offers you a bottle of cool refreshing water. Enough to last you a day or two, or a case containing $100,000,000 but you have to foresake the water, which do you chose? 


Rather than a wise man, he seems a bastard!...ok: water.


4. What famous person past or present would you like to have lunch with?


Making a choice is very difficult...maybe Luis Buñuel or Christopher Johnson McCandless.


5. What did you imagine yourself being when you were younger? Did you always want to be a musician or had a totally different career in mind?


When I was a child, I was obsessed with everything related to the age of dinosaurs, so I thought I'd become a paleontologist.

6. Do you think aliens exist? If you met one what would you ask?


I think there is space enough for other creatures, if not, it would be a huge wastage. If I met one, I think I'd ask him to take a ride in the space, later I ask him to facilitate the end of human race with his (probably) powerful weapons...hoping for a regeneration.


7. What is your ideal way to spend an evening? go out or read a book, watch a movie etc?


I love listening to good live music while I drink a good trappist beer with friends.


8. If you could time travel, what era in history would you like to visit?


Not too far behind...the seventies would be the ideal period, because you could still find a glimmer of hope in music and politics.


9. Can you cook or are you a distaster in the kitchen? what is your signiture dish?


Sure, I'm not a chef but I can do it! The pear and chocolate cake is my masterpiece!


10. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?


Wherever the music will take me.


Giulia's reflection twisted back in to shape. Was this trip through an empty dark space a projection of her mind's eye or were there other forces conspiring to pull her out of her reality and reanimate her in an alternate world? A world where one is confronted by a shadow of their own duality. The things we touch and look at may not be exactly what they appear to be. 


The Raven's Shadow. We are distortion. Don't let the flickering light of a sole candle expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment