Wednesday 30 May 2012

It's time again for 10 questions with

Yes it's Mauro Paganelli, Guitarist. He was spotted out at midnight in a park making animal noises. I notified the park ranger of this strange occurrence and we managed to take him off the premises. He was warned to not confuse the wildlife. What he was trying to achieve remains a mystery. I told the ranger that it is ok and I will take it from here. He was swept away in to the dark depths of The Raven's Shadow. We put the questions on him. Here is what he had to say.   






1.Describe yourself in 5 words


Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic, Squeal, "Wheeee"


2. If you were an animal which one would it be and why?


All animals are fascinating in their own way, but when I was young I loved the cheetah. It's not as strong as a leopard or a tiger, but he has a lightning-fast sprint and incredible speed. Those few seconds of running will decide its life. If we "run" at our best everyday in what we are doing, maybe we can achieve our goals more easily.


3. So you are walking in a desert, dehydrated and tired with no sign of life around you, but you MAY be close to some civilisation. A wise man appears and offers you a bottle of cool refreshing water. Enough to last you a day or two, or a case containing $100,000,000 but you have to foresake the water, which do you choose? 


First: to survive. So I chose water. But maybe the wise man is also an old man, so I could steal the case with money and run away like a cheetah! :P


4. What famous person past or present would you like to have lunch with?


 Socrates


5. What did you imagine yourself being when you were younger? Did you always want to be a musician or had a totally different career in mind?


I wanted to be a wizard. I'm rather shy but I've always been looking for ways to charm people (like music charms me).


6. Do you think aliens exist? If you met one what would you ask?


Yes, I think so. I would ask him all they know about universe, planets, life... All the things that humans can't know nowadays (or maybe just a few of them know). 
And I would ask him if he knows Ravenscry.


7. What is your ideal way to spend an evening? go out or read a book, watch a movie etc?


I think it's not so important what you do, but who you do it with. For example I like playing a great gig with my friends Ravenscry, but 
if I want to read a good book I like reading it by myself.


8. If you could time travel, what era in history would you like to visit?


6000 or 7000 before Christ... I would like to discover how the great civilizations were born (and finally solve the Pyramids mystery!)


9. Can you cook or are you a disaster in the kitchen? what is your signature dish?


Well, I'm not a cooking master but I'm practicing to improve my ability. Right now my signature dish is "kitchen on fire" (but I'm good at making apple pie as well)


10. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? 


Screaming at Fagio while he is destroying my house with his bulldozer


He answered well. We released Mauro back in to the wild. He looked a little dazed but like a travelling bard on his solo journey with guitar in hand, strummed gentle melodies long in to the night. Some eye witnesses claimed to have heard him recite Socratic quotes and mentioning something about kitchens, fire, and aliens. He wore a smile as big as that of a Cheshire cat. 


We are The Raven's Shadow. We are one step ahead ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment